Adding Deals and Discounts
Add a deal and get more customers!
Entice new customers by adding deals to your profile, giving consumers yet another reason to hire you.
Adding a deal to your profile gives you a chance to reach more customers by appearing in more places on the Kudzu.com website. Your Deal will appear on your profile, on the Deals and Discounts page, rotate on the Kudzu homepage Deals box and in various other places throughout the site.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to add a deal to your profile:
- Login to the Business Center and click on “Manage Your Deals”.
- Click “Add” to create your first Deal. (You may have a maximum of three deals at any time.)
- Using the calendar, enter the “Deal Start Date”. This will always be at least one day in the future and is the date this Deal will first show on Kudzu.com.
- Enter the “Deal End Date”. This is the date the deal will be removed from Kudzu.com. Deals can only remain on the site for 90 days, so be sure to come back often to update your deals.
- Enter “Deal Expiration Date”. This is the date after which this deal will no longer be valid for your customers. The Deal Expiration Date can be very different from the Deal End Date.
- Enter the “Deal Title” and “Deal Description”. Kudzu.com is not enabled for formatting in the Deal Description, but you may add your logo or other image.
- Click “Preview”. This is how your deal will appear to your customers on Kudzu.com.
- Click “Save” if you are satisfied with your Deal, or click “Previous” if you wish to make any changes.
Deals expire after 90 days, so to keep them fresh, we encourage our merchants to update their deals on a regular basis. Why not mark a recurring date in your calendar and schedule a little Deal time with Kudzu.com?