Writing Your Marketing Description
Tell consumers exactly why they should choose your company!
The marketing description showcases your business and differentiates you from the competition. This is the area where consumers find out about you, so take some time to think about your business and tell YOUR story. Use the following guidelines to create a description that speaks to Kudzu customers.
- Think about writing your marketing description as you would tell a story. Many stories have heroes who save the day. How can you be a hero?
- Use your marketing description to demonstrate how your services save your customers money, time and aggravation and add comfort, convenience and safety.
- Customers want to know what benefit they will get from your services, so point out how your services can solve their problems or make their lives easier.
- Let customers know what makes your business unique and what special services you offer.
- Inform and educate your customers so they can make the best decision about choosing your services.
Update your marketing description often!
Your marketing description provides a quick way to refresh your profile and share new information about your business.
To update your marketing description:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the “Add” or “Edit” link next to “Your Marketing Description and Business Email” on the Kudzu Business Center page.
- Click the “Continue” button to save your changes.